qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Qpid C++ 0.5 signed binaries installer for Windows
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:46:25 GMT
On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Steve Huston<shuston@riverace.com> wrote:

>>  do you know how to get the artefacts into the dist dir,
>> and link to download page etc?
>
> No. I need some assistance or direction with that.

There's a reasonable guide to uploading things onto dist.apache.org at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#understanding-distribution

Short version: scp to people.apache.org and then copy it to somewhere
under /www/www.apache.org/dist/qpid

I'm not sure 0.5 is the right place to put it, as it wasn't part of
the origional bits and messing with SHA1SUM seems undignified to say
the least.

- Aidan

--
Apache Qpid - Give me convenience or give me death
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org