qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULTS] Qpid C++ 0.5 signed binaries installer for Windows
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:03:08 GMT
On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Steve Huston<shuston@riverace.com> wrote:
>> From: Aidan Skinner [mailto:aidan.skinner@gmail.com]
>> I've put it in 0.5-windows for just now, so it's at least going to
> be
>> available somewhere.
>
> Ok. I guess there's a time delay for things to propagate? (It's not
> there yet).

Yeah, it syncs a few times a day, then mirrors pick it up a bit after
that. It's on http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/0.5-windows/ now

>> Oh, definitely. The more integrated the build (and test)
>> process the better.
>
> I agree... Just noting that the process isn't there today, so
> collecting all the pieces at the same time isn't really possible yet.

Totally.. I wonder if we can make somewhere on people.a.o to upload
the various bits and pieces too. Multi-platform builds are a pain
though.

> It says I have insufficient permission to edit the page... Can someone
> please add me (shuston) where necessary?

I don't think I have the necessary bits/smarts to do that, sorry. Carl? Martin?

- Aidan
--
Apache Qpid - Give me convenience or give me death
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org