qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ján Sáreník <jsare...@redhat.com>
Subject make distcheck
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:12:12 GMT
  Hi there!

Just an update, since two patches - one by aconway (789726),
the other (and equally important) by tross (789773) - I can
already make distcheck when bootstrapping using last autotools
on non-RHEL Linux distribution. Thanks for fixing that!

Not wanting to raise following much, but I have noticed errors
when I was trying to 'make -j4 distcheck', so my successful
distchecks were merely one-job-at-a-time. If there is any
interest, get back to me and I can prepare and send the logs.

  Best regards, Jasan
--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org