qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ Broker: segfault in TopicExchange::isBound()
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:32:22 GMT
rspringer wrote:
> Wow - that's awesome turnaround!  I'm testing now, but Gordon, we were
> wondering if there may also be need for a lock around what I believe is
> now line 228...another "for" loop over bindings (near a test on
> fedOpReorigin).  I've not known it to cause a problem, but I've got this
> hammer and now everything looks like a nail. :)

Yes, you are absolutely right again! That would be an issue where the
dynamic federation routing feature is used (I'm not sure exactly what
the reorigen op does).

I've added a separate JIRA for that one and we'll get a fix committed
shortly: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1971

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org