qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Opportunity: 0.6 Release Manager - C++ Volunteers
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:31:32 GMT
On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 12:32 +0100, Marnie McCormack wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Just wondered where you think we're at wrt 0.6 release ?

For myself I've not had very much time to devote to the release yet. I
expect to be pretty busy for another couple of weeks.

I would like to see a more functionality in the cmake build area for C++
for this release - particularly I'd like the "install" target to be more
complete and able to be used to generate enough to make a usable
package. We already have a patch in Jira in this direction so this seems
feasible.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org