qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Opportunity: 0.6 Release Manager - C++ Volunteers
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:41:32 GMT
Hi folks,

> On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 12:32 +0100, Marnie McCormack wrote:
> > Hi Andrew,
> >
> > Just wondered where you think we're at wrt 0.6 release ?
>
> For myself I've not had very much time to devote to the release yet.
> expect to be pretty busy for another couple of weeks.
>
> I would like to see a more functionality in the cmake build
> area for C++ for this release - particularly I'd like the "install"
> target to be more complete and able to be used to generate enough to
> make a usable package.

Me too - in fact, this is on my list for 0.6 and I'm starting work on
it earnest today. I'm going to be paying particular attention to the
Windows install - is anyone looking at the Linux install for the Cmake
world?

> We already have a patch in Jira in this direction so this seems
> feasible.

Indeed - I will work QPID-2123 in with my efforts.

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org