qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Plugging in SQL-based stores
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:22:58 GMT
What approach are you taking to make it straightforward to plug in a
given SQL-based store?

Jonathan

David Ingham wrote:
> The way Steve is approaching the SQL-based store is to separate out common code, that
would apply to all SQL-based stores, from the specifics of a particular database implementation.
We're focusing on Microsoft SQL Server initially but the hope is that it would be straightforward
to plug in another database, such as SQLite. Thanks to Carl and the Red Hat guys for providing
the original BDB code that was used as the basis of this work.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org