qpid-dev mailing list archives

From James Birdsall <jb...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Store tests
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 02:45:25 GMT
On Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:42 AM, Aidan Skinner [mailto:aidan.skinner@gmail.com] wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:33 AM, James Birdsall <jbird@microsoft.com> wrote:
>> The mailing list strips attachments and I don't have permissions to add a page to
the wiki (I can't even LOOK at most of the testing pages!), so I will send the PDF to Kim
directly. If anyone else would like to see it, please let me know!

>Which pages are you getting permission denied on? There shouldn't be
>anything on the wiki that isn't publically readable... (both as a
>bland statement of fact and, y'know, general policy)

Well, if I go to "Developer Pages":

+ clicking on the "Qpid Testing" link gets me a login page, then after I log in I get "You
cannot view this page", "Page level restrictions have been applied that limit access to this
page."

+ clicking on any of the three links beneath that ("Qpid JMX Management Console Testing Guide",
"Interop Testing Specification", and "Performance Reliability and Scaling") gets a login and
then a different message: "You cannot view this page due to inherited restrictions", "Page
level restrictions have been applied to a parent of the current page. These restrictions limit
access to only certain certain user(s) or group(s) and apply to all pages in the hierarchy
underneath the parent."

+ by way of variety, the "Distributed Testing" link higher up the page actually works

--James Birdsall

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org