qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store tests
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:41:57 GMT
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:33 AM, James Birdsall <jbird@microsoft.com> wrote:

> The mailing list strips attachments and I don't have permissions to add a page to the
wiki (I can't even LOOK at most of the testing pages!), so I will send the PDF to Kim directly.
If anyone else would like to see it, please let me know!

Which pages are you getting permission denied on? There shouldn't be
anything on the wiki that isn't publically readable... (both as a
bland statement of fact and, y'know, general policy)

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org