qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject 0.6 Release candidate now available
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:03:51 GMT
I've now uploaded the first release candidate for 0.6.

You'll be able to find it at:

http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc1

[when the automated sync process has finished]

Due to lack of time on my part I have not done any test building yet
(except the java/dotnet builds that are part of the prelease proces). So
I'd very much like people to test this on all platforms.

As usual please raise any problems you find in the Jira system.

If all is well, then the only changes that will have to be made will be
to update the release notes before final release.

Thanks

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org