qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.6rc1 now in progress: trunk now frozen; tag created
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:01:23 GMT
On Sat, 2009-12-19 at 09:33 -0500, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> > 1. The trunk is now frozen for all checkins except blockers. Obviously
> > you'll need to include the Jira reference to the blocker in your checkin
> > comment

> What's your feeling on doc-only changes? I've been updating the api-doc
> for the python messaging API. I'm happy to hold off if you prefer, but
> if there does happen to be a respin it would be nice to get the updated
> docs in, and obviously it is very low risk as it doesn't actually touch
> any of the code, just the doc strings.

At this point I'm considering respinning for the critical fixes from
Alan and Aidan.

However I think that the changes Robbie and Rafi just don't fit into the
critical category even.

I'd certainly be open to produce a 0.6.1 to include these changes say
mid January. But I'd much prefer to go for a next release (would be 0.8
if we go with my proposal elsewhere in this list) in a short period say
Feb/March.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org