qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Call for 0.6 testing [Was Re: 0.6 Release candidate now available]
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:06:05 GMT
On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 15:03 -0500, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> I've now uploaded the first release candidate for 0.6.
>
> You'll be able to find it at:
>
> http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc1
>
> [when the automated sync process has finished]
>
> Due to lack of time on my part I have not done any test building yet
> (except the java/dotnet builds that are part of the prelease proces). So
> I'd very much like people to test this on all platforms.

I have now built the cpp tree on:

* Fedora 11/12 autotools/cmake
* Debian Lenny autotools/cmake
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4 autotools

all these builds pass "make check" with a small caveat to cmake test.
However due to non installed qpid python they don't run an extensive
suite of system tests.

I'd appreciate everyone taking time to run at least some tests.
Preferably on something I didn't test!

Thanks

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org