qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Respinning 0.6
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:05:36 GMT
I'm going to respin 0.6 (to give rc2). I'll do this either last thing
today or first thing tomorrow.

This is warning that you've got a few hours to find more critical
problems before the respin.

Once I've spun rc2 I'll be enforcing blocker only more seriously.

I know that many people won't be working next week (including me) so I'd
really appreciate whatever time people can use today/tomorrow to look at
the rc1 or rc2 when it's out.

The current issues are in the C++ cluster code and the dotnet (not WCF)
client so any problems in other areas should be common to be rc1/rc2 at
present.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org