qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Release 0.6rc1 now in progress: trunk now frozen; tag created
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:42:25 GMT
On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 18:17 +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Whilst I obviously agree the change I mentioned certainly isn't 'critical' or worth respinning
for, I am disappointed you'd consider doing another spin to pick up the .net patches without
remove that 1 stray character.

I think it's a little tricky. I have no experience base to judge how low
risk a change in the java area is, so this naturally makes me more
conservative there.

Also, the changes I'm allowing in wouldn't really require retesting
anything outside c++ clustering and the dotnet client. In theory adding
in your changes means retesting java too, which is a much larger thing
to retest.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org