qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Move documentation to svn / DocBook?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:52:51 GMT
On 12/02/2009 11:30 AM, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> On 12/02/2009 07:31 AM, Rafael Schloming wrote:
>> In the spirit of getting this done quickly I think it makes sense to
>> do this in two steps. First get the current content translated into
>> SVN so that the output matches what we currently have on the website,
>> and then worry about refining the organization/structure/source-layout
>> later. I'd hate to see the former stall on a discussion of the latter.
>
> A lot of what is on the web site involves design notes or descriptions
> of earlier states - I'd like to focus on things that describe how the
> existing release actually works, and ignore the rest.

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/persistent-cluster-restart-design-note.html
describes current status.

There are other cluster bits & pieces scattered around, I'll try and dig them
all up. If you can get a shell cluster chapter/document in place I can do some
of the cut & paste so you're not stuck doing it all.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org