qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: First Qpid 0.6 Beta Release available for download and testing
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 17:09:08 GMT
On 12/02/2009 07:53 PM, Andrew Stitcher wrote:
> Apologies for the long message, but there actually is a fair bit to say:
>
> I've uploaded the artifacts for a 0.6 beta release to qpid.apache.org:
>
> http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6beta1/
>
> Please download and test this release. No, really, please download and
> at least look at it.

Kicked the tires on RHEL5, no problem with the following:
  - automake built & tested the c++ subdir of the big source package tarball.
  - automake built, tested & installed cpp distro
  - cmake built & tested cpp distro  (after copying tests/cluster.cmake to
work-around the  known & fixed cmake build problem)
  - ran a cluster from the install
  - built the installed examples, ran direct example against cluster.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org