qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.6 JIRA Queries - Please update your items ?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:57:17 GMT
Sorry mail filters whisked this away to my JIRA folder

2009/12/14 Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com>:
> Hi All,
>
> A few questions for 0/6 JIRAs ....
>
> Martin - QPID-2091 has a commit for a tactical? fix. Could you close this
> JIRA out if this is the case, and create a new for the strategic change in
> 0.7 (so 0.6 release notes can incude the work done). Or if I have the wrong
> end of the stick, move this item to 0.7 lock, stock and whatnot pls ? Thx.

Updated JIRA to 'Ready To Review', will raise a subsequent JIRA for
fixing the other issue though as commented on JIRA think best course
of action is to look to migrate to a new configuration format.

> Martin - are there any uncommitted items for QPID-1907
No, all work on sub-JIRAs has been committed, QPID-2002 still needs
review which is holding QPID-1907 open.

--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org