qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10000 msgs limit per session
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 23:08:55 GMT
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Robert Greig <robert.j.greig@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/2 Aidan Skinner <aidan.skinner@gmail.com>:
>
>>> But not enough demand for it to translate into any emails to our dev
>>> lists asking for assistance (as far as I can recall).
>>
>> Memories are fallible things. Search works much better. It's amazing
>> what you find.
>
> I think you know perfectly well I was referring to anyone from the
> Mono project asking for assistance implementing System.Messaging using
> Qpid.

No, actually, I thought you were referring to wanting to use the .Net
client on Mono period-fullstop.

If you're interested, the System.Messaging related discussion were
mostly on the mono mailling lists:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mono-devel-list@lists.ximian.com/msg16641.html

I'm not quite sure when they switched to Rabbit, but it seems
reasonably complete: http://www.mono-project.com/SystemMessaging

Of course, it doesn't work with any of the Qpid brokers because we're
not compatible with AMQP 0-8 as published.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org