qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [java] Adding support for the new address format in the JMS client
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:03:22 GMT
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org> wrote:

> What ever we do new JNDI, prefixing (which I find a tad strange) we
> need to support both formats simultaneously in a single file to allow
> users to migrate.

Mixing formats in one file seems unlikely. Wouldn't users change all
the urls in their file at once?

Using different context factories for the parsing seems like the best
solution to me. It does mean that users have to change code as well as
configuration when switching over.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org