qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Java] trunk client and 0.5 broker compatibility
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 03:04:34 GMT
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Aidan Skinner <aidan.skinner@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Robert Godfrey
> <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any clues as to what is going on?
>
> AMQConnection._protocolVersion isn't being set properly when it comes
> back with 0-9, so although the correct delegate is created it asks for
> 0-9-1. I've got a simple fix but it's crying out for a bit of
> refactoring.

Raised as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2273

I've attached two patches, i think the larger one makes more sense but
I wasn't quite able to wrap my head around the 0-10 protocol
negotiation in the broker quickly enough to fix the bug it introduces.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org