qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 Release Plans from now onwards
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:31:46 GMT
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Andrew Stitcher <astitcher@redhat.com> wrote:

> QPID-2273 (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2273), QPID-1830
> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1830) - Aidan can you give
> some status on these bugs? Are they going to be finished in the next
> couple of days? Is there much risk in the fixes?

I'm currently working on QPID-2273, it's confined to the protocol
initiation so should be low risk. I'll have a fix for that soon.

QPID-1830 is more problematic, I don't really have a good handle on
what the issue there is yet. I don't *think* it'll be particularly
invasive but it's hard to say. It seems to have been caused post-0.5,
if anybody would like to claim responsibility for touching
BytesMessage in the last few months and have a look that'd be great.
;)

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org