qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 Release Plans from now onwards
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:02:16 GMT
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan.skinner@gmail.com> wrote:

First sign of madness this, but never mind eh?

> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Andrew Stitcher <astitcher@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> QPID-2273 (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2273), QPID-1830
>> (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1830) - Aidan can you give
>> some status on these bugs? Are they going to be finished in the next
>> couple of days? Is there much risk in the fixes?
>
> I'm currently working on QPID-2273, it's confined to the protocol
> initiation so should be low risk. I'll have a fix for that soon.

Patch attached to the Jira. I'd like another set of eyes on this, it
works as far as my testing goes but I'm not 100% convinced it gets all
the cases. Otherwise I'll commit it Thursday since it's definitely
better than what we have.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org