qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.6rc1 now in progress: trunk now frozen; tag created
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:35:40 GMT
On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Andrew Stitcher <astitcher@redhat.com> wrote:

> 1. The trunk is now frozen for all checkins except blockers. Obviously
> you'll need to include the Jira reference to the blocker in your checkin
> comment
>
> 2. So any other changes will be reverted as soon as I find them.

Urgh, QPID-2239 and QPID-2240 fell between me and Ted both reviewing
it but neither of us committing it. One patch, two bugs but I think
2239 is probably worth respinning for. Sorry. I could maybe be
convinced otherwise though.

- Aidan (who would also like a pony...)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org