qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Kramer <j...@globalherald.net>
Subject Documentation (was Re: Feedback from Qpid users)
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:57:54 GMT

Rajith, Everyone:

> 1. The Qpid documentation is incomplete, disorganized and often
> 2. The documentation does not reflect the code.  Especially
> 3. The clients (non JMS) are difficult to use without reasonable
> knowledge about AMQP.

I had an article on QPid in the November issue of Linux Journal.
Thankfully, the author's contract for LJ permits me to use the article in
project documentation after the magazine has been out for a month.

My article specifically addresses how to set up a C++ broker and Python
clients and use them in several configurations (direct, pub-sub).  I am
more than happy to contribute this.  To whom should I send it to review
for inclusion in the docs?

Thanks,
-Joshua Kramer

--