qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject 0.6 JIRA Queries - Please update your items ?
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:43:36 GMT
Hi All,

A few questions for 0/6 JIRAs ....

Martin - QPID-2091 has a commit for a tactical? fix. Could you close this
JIRA out if this is the case, and create a new for the strategic change in
0.7 (so 0.6 release notes can incude the work done). Or if I have the wrong
end of the stick, move this item to 0.7 lock, stock and whatnot pls ? Thx.

Martin - are there any uncommitted items for QPID-1907

Robbie/Rob - QPID-2244 - is this a blocker for release ?

Was cracking on tidying up but JIRA seems to be flaking out now,,so I'll
sign off and do some more tomorrow.

Regards,
Marnie