qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject 0.6 Defect Clean Up
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:41:42 GMT
Just re-sending in case this hit people's JIRA filters last time.

If you are actually working on something for 0.6 - please, please move it to
'In progress' so I can see that, or suffer it being descoped in the
interests of getting to the end of 0.6 (blockers aside).

Marnie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:48 PM
Subject: 0.6 JIRA Clean Up
To: dev@qpid.apache.org

Be afraid - it's that time.

I'll be taking a broad brush approach to non-critical/bloacker items still
marked as for 0.6 (99 at the moment) over the next few days.

If you are still planning to get any item still sitting in an unprogressed
state into 0.6 please move it to 'In Progress' or face descoping into 0.7
:-)

Shout if you object.

Marnie