qpid-dev mailing list archives

From aaron <aa...@evenbetter.biz>
Subject c++/trivial: Why doesn't Rdma::AsynchIO subclass qpid::sys::AsynchIO?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:07:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm a newb reading through the C++ qpid broker and client code, trying
to wrap my brain
around the basic structure.  One sorta-trivial question I have is:

Any reason Rdma::AsynchIO doesn't subclass qpid::sys::AsynchIO like
windows::AsynchIO and qpid::sys::AsynchIO do?

Another comment: naming all these classes "AsynchIO" makes it hard to
grep the code IMHO.

Also, if there are any developer/code docs on this part of the code,
please send a link.

Thanks,

Aaron

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org