qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.6rc1 now in progress: trunk now frozen; tag created
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:08:40 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I would like to merge r892761 to trunk. It simply removes 1 stray
character from the log4j XML configuration which is causing a nice
bunch of parser warnings during broker startup, and was introduced
into the file last week in r891332. It obviously isnt a block and
doesnt warrant a respin, but in the event one is required it would be
exceptionally nice to get the change in so that one of the first
things a user gets to see isnt a warning.

Pretty please? :)

Robbie