qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk Checkins until final 0.6 release
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:17:52 GMT
Hi Robbie,

2009/12/3 Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>

> I recall mention of some JMX work needing done following the 0-10
> integration. What exactly is involved, and will it be done for 0.6?
> After finally getting it into reasonable shape id hate for it to
> become deficient in another release.
>
> Robbie

the 0-10 code doesn't have any way of managing or observing 0-10 connections
on JMX I believe.  For those connecting via earlier versions of AMQP
(0-8/0-9/0-9-1) it should all work fine. The issue is that the 0-10 code
uses a completely different Connection class.

Obviously it would be great if someone added that functionality, but I'm not
sure I'd consider ita blocker for 0.6

-- Rob