qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject 0.6 RC3 now ready for testing
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:36:20 GMT
For your new year resolution:

http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc3/

In theory the only part of the code that could have regressed since the
previous release candidates is the java code as that is all the code
that has changed since then.

However as I don't plan to make any changes until the release except
blockers and release notes now, please give everything a good going
over.

In a couple of days (if no one has found any blockers) I'll post a vote
for release with only release note changes.

Andrew