qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject 0.6 release branch created; Trunk now open for development
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 21:44:06 GMT
I've upped the version of trunk qpid to 0.7 (in all the places I could
find). So the trunk is now open for development.

The Branch created to release 0.6 is called "0.6-release" it is based on
svn revision 895736.

Please don't check anything in there without checking it out with me
first. At this point the only things that will be accepted for release
are blocking bugs and release note documentation updates. However I want
to vet all changes so attach a patch to jira and assign it to me.

I consider a blocking bug to be one that is both a regression against
0.5 and impossible to work around, obviously this has fuzzy edges so I'm
open to discussion on particular bugs.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org