qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Request for review/discussion of proposed SSL additions for C++ broker/client on Windows
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:33:13 GMT
On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 09:49 -0500, Steve Huston wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> I don't have a general phone conferencing setup, but I may be able to do
> 3-way calling if it's just you, me, and Andrew.
>
> Anyone else have a phone conference setup that wants to participate? I
> can integrate the phone conference into the Adobe meeting (I think) so
> it all gets recorded.

I've figured out how to book a phone conference on our system (I'm told
it's not much good for international callers though, but I guess we'll
see)

Toll-free +1.866.LINUX68 (866.546.8968)
  * Toll +1.480.726.5802
  * The following Red Hat office numbers can be dialed to reach the
    bridge:
      * Amersfoort: +31 33 450 3000, press 9 at the greeting
        (unannounced option)
      * Brisbane: +61 7 3514 8299
      * Brno: +420 532 294 111, press 9 at the greeting (unannounced
        option)
      * Buenos Aires: +54 11 4341 6299
      * Madrid: +34 91 414 8800, press 9 at the greeting (unannounced
        option)
      * Melbourne: +61 3 9624 8169
      * Munich: +49 89 2050 71299
      * Neuchatel: +41 32 720 9260, press 9 at the greeting (unannounced
        option)
      * Paris: +33 141 912 329
      * Seoul: +82 02 3490-5288
      * Singapore: +65 6512 5590
      * Stockholm: +46 (0) 8 5057 5600, press 9 at the greeting
        (unannounced option)
      * Stuttgart: +49 711 96437 299
      * Sydney: +61 2 8923-2899
      * Tokyo: +81 03 5798 8488

Meeting ID: 6885

The call will open at 12pm EST and should be open 1 hour (though I can
change it I think)

Andrew