qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Halgaswatta <harsha.halgaswa...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not connect to the java broker
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 05:26:43 GMT
First Wishing you all a very happy new year ....

I tried connecting *java* broker using eclipse Qpid Management console plug
in. But i could not , What i have done is as follows

   - Note : I used a fresh checkout from the trunk.
   - Tried both ways enabling and disabling SSL authentication

   - When using SSL authentication i used both example keystore created from
   sample script and existing test keystore.

   - I was able to start it with
   <keyStorePath>${prefix}/../test-profiles/test_resources/ssl/keystore.jks</keyStorePath>

   -  but not with  *
*<keyStorePath>${QPID_HOME}/bin/qpid.keystore</keyStorePath>
   , did not change any password. used excisting ones.\\

   - with *<keyStorePath>${QPID_HOME}/bin/qpid.keystore</keyStorePath>*  it
   says JMX management SSL keystore path not defined, unable to start SSL
   protected JMX ConnectorServer

When i am connecting to the started broker with eclipse QM console it
says *Unable
to connect to the specified JMX server.
*
 i used   hostname : test (specified as default in virtualhosts)
              port          : 8999
              usename  : guest    ; also tried with admin as well
              password : guest*   ; *also tried with admin as well

Appreciate if you can give me any advice on this, perhaps i may have missed
something

Thanks in advance.
Harsha
*