qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ and Java Broker common configuration and tooling
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:55:44 GMT
Robert Godfrey wrote:
> I don't wish to overcomplicate, but do you want some grouping of features...
> (e.g. a parentFeature tag)  if we're looking at the same sort of granularity
> as unit tests, that should be quite fine... but many of them may be aspects
> of the same "feature"...

Quite possibly. I suspect the format requirements will become more
apparent as more content is added. Maybe the first step is to identify
all the existing feature-list-type content we have and then see how
amenable it all is to being massaged into a single format.

--Rafael

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org