qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Queue State Replication / Event Generation
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:35:09 GMT
On 01/12/2010 02:12 PM, Robert Godfrey wrote:
> Should *someone* wish to implement the Queue State Replication that the C++
> broker implements[1], is there any documentation around how the underlying
> communication of enqueues/dequeues occurs between brokers (I have only found
> documentation targeted at users so far)?

Not in any detail. The design was posted on the jira[1] and comments
requested on the dev list[2] but there is no specification level
document I'm afraid, we will have to reverse engineer that out from the
source.

[1]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1567?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel

[2] http://markmail.org/message/wcip7eer7u2pwz2k