qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Request for review/discussion of proposed SSL additions for C++ broker/client on Windows
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:14:41 GMT
On 01/12/2010 03:57 PM, Steve Huston wrote:
>> On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 12:54 +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
>>> I can do tue or wed between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.
>>
>> At this point I'd prefer Weds, after 12:00 EST.
>>
>> So I guess 12:00 EST becomes the "best" time.
>
> Ok - I dropped the ball on setting up Tuesday, so let's do Wednesday
> 12:00 EST.

If you two would prefer a later time, I don't want my timezone to
constrain things and would be happy to let you two go ahead without me.

I should also note that at present the test referenced below is showing
my connections as too slow. I may be luckier tomorrow but I don't
suppose there is a phone number to dial into for any audio is there?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org