qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robbie Gemmell" <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Test suite vs optional xml config
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:51:10 GMT
Yep, supported Exchange types is something I exposed via the JMX interface
for the Java broker not so long ago, and is something I'd want available as
and when QMF support is added to it. As such adding it to the C++ broker
seems sensible, and more so considering it actually has custom exchange
types already in use.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org