qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Request for review/discussion of proposed SSL additions for C++ broker/client on Windows
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:57:39 GMT
> On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 12:54 +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
> > I can do tue or wed between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.
>
> At this point I'd prefer Weds, after 12:00 EST.
>
> So I guess 12:00 EST becomes the "best" time.

Ok - I dropped the ball on setting up Tuesday, so let's do Wednesday
12:00 EST.

> Anyone else want to come?

Anyone is welcome... Here's the info for the meeting:

Meeting Name:  Review Apache QPID C++ SSL Support on Windows Invited By:
STEVE HUSTON (SHUSTON@RIVERACE.COM)
When:  01/13/2010 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Time Zone:  (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

To join the meeting:
http://riverace.na6.acrobat.com/qpid-cpp-ssl-windows/

If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:

Test your connection:
http://riverace.na6.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Acrobat Connect are either registered
trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United
States and/or other countries.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org