qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 RC3 now ready for testing
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:05:03 GMT
I have been mulling that over recently. I do dislike the fact you cant
start it out of the box, but it is in the guide (and the resultant
exception if you dont) that you need to use the provided scripts to
generate an example keystore, supply your own, or turn it off.

I do still think we should ship a config encouraging people to use
(management) security, so I think for 0.7/8 (<< id still rather burn
micros than minor versions :D) we should tidy up the prompt to create
a keystore not to be part of a full stacktrace and still leave SSL
enabled by default.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org