qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Fifth (and I hope final) Release Candidate for 0.6 qpid release
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:44:43 GMT
On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 22:45 +0000, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Rat output for the 0.6rc5 full release/repo archive is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~robbie/qpid/0.6/0.6rc5_rat_output.txt
>
> There are some files which need to have the Apache Licence added.

I'm tempted to reply "rats", but I think that would be too cute!

Robbie, Thanks for running this for us. I'm left wondering if we
shouldn't have a regular automated process somewhere which runs rat and
sends the report. It looks like it there is many months of accumulated
license omission to fix.

I'll, take a detailed look and get back to the list.

Andrew