qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: moving stuff out of the python dir
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:34:54 GMT
Ah, yes - I see now.   I'm ok with extras/qmf/qmf[2], but that begs the question - what about
non-python QMF stuff, like other language bindings and cross-implementation interopt tests?

If we end up moving all qmf-related stuff into extras, then we'd probably need flesh out a
bit more structure for that qmf subdir.  e.g.:

  extras/qmf/python/{qmf, qmf2, tests, ...}
  extras/qmf/cpp/{...}
  extras/qmf/bindings/{....}
  extras/qmf/tests/{...}

Thoughts?