qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject moving stuff out of the python dir
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:23:34 GMT
Some of you may recall that I ranted a bit just prior to the freeze for
the 0.6 release about how lots of non-client related stuff has been
accumulating in the python directory as of late. It was a bit too late
to do anything about it at the time, but as the freeze is over now, I'd
like to start cleaning things up a bit.

For that reason I intend to make the following moves over the next few
days. Please shout if this will disrupt you or if you disagree with any
of the locations I've picked.

These are the files currently under qpid/python:

Makefile
LICENSE.txt
NOTICE.txt
README.txt
RELEASE_NOTES
todo.txt
commands/             --->      qpid/tools
doc/
examples/
mllib/                --->      qpid/extras/mllib
models/               --->      qpid/sandbox/models
preppy
qmf/                  --->      qpid/extras/qmf
qmf2/                 --->      qpid/extras/qmf
qpid/
qpid-python-test
qpid_config.py
setup.py
tests/
tests_0-10/           --->      qpid/tests/amqp_0-10
tests_0-8/            --->      qpid/tests/amqp_0-8
tests_0-9/            --->      qpid/tests/amqp_0-9

--Rafael

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org