qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: moving stuff out of the python dir
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 16:22:46 GMT
Ken Giusti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've no problem with a cleanup reorg, but I'd like to keep the qmf version in the dirname
(wherever it may end up).  e.g.:

>>> qmf/                  --->      qpid/extras/qmf/
>>> qmf2/                 --->      qpid/extras/qmf2/

Ah, I was a bit unclear in my notation, I was thinking of
qpid/extras/qmf/qmf, and qpid/extras/qmf/qmf2, assuming that they would
share license, install, and packaging bits, but I'd be happy to do it as
above as well if you wanted qmf and qmf2 to be separate directories
within extras.

--Rafael

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org