qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Jansen (Interop Systems Inc)" <v-clj...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Fifth (and I hope final) Release Candidate for 0.6 qpid release
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:23:34 GMT
The fixes you made on my behalf look good.

Thanks very much.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Stitcher [mailto:astitcher@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 9:26 AM
To: Qpid Dev List
Subject: Fifth (and I hope final) Release Candidate for 0.6 qpid release

I've now uploaded another release candidate for 0.6. As usual you'll
find it in:

http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc5

The list of issues fixed since we branched the release from trunk is:
(that branch point was rc3)

== qpid-0.6rc5 ==

QPID-2378: Necessary License files for the WCF release artifact (from
Cliff Jansen)

QPID-2313: Update to WCF Release notes (from Cliff Jansen)

Revised release notes for 0.6

== qpid-0.6rc4 ==

QPID-2137 : Commit patch to address StringIndexOutOfBounds during status
logging. Merge of trunk r898821.

QPID-2320: merged fix from trunk to 0.6 release branch.

== qpid-0.6rc3 ==

I think this release should fix all the problems that have been reported
up to this point for the 0.6 release.

Please download something and give it a smoke test. As you can see ther
have only been documentation changes since rc4. So if you built and
tested something successfully under rc4 then there is every reason to
think it will still work.

I'll leave this a day, then I will call for a release vote on this
version packaged up as 0.6 if there are no reported problems.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org