qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Vote for 0.6 Release
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:03:54 GMT
+1

I have installed the Java Broker, connected a client and sent some messages
ok on Windows.

(For 0.7 we should resolve the ssl paths in the config.xml file so that it
starts ootb, but this isn't a blocker for 0.6 - merely a comment as I
notice.)

The license file etc look ok to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie