qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Contributer Patches - Committers Requested
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 11:05:30 GMT
Hi All,

I think there may be a few JIRAs out there with patches looking for a
committer to pick up.

We've got quite a few contributers who are new/just getting established just
now so I'd like to propose we volunteer to pair up with the new submitters
to pick up patches. Perhaps the ad hoc system is working just now, but I'm
not sure how else we avoid items dropping into gaps ? Be good to have
thoughts on this subject.

I've spotted a few patches (below) in need of a committer, just from recent
activity on JIRA and I think Emmanuel might have a couple of older ones
about too. (There's a couple I wasn't sure if the patch had been
applied/issue resolved or not.)

Contributers - please shout if I've missed anything else you're waiting for
us to pick up ? Thank you.

     *Key*
 *Summary*
 *Assignee*
 *Reporter*
 QPID-2498 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2498>
 Upgrade Mina to 1.1.7
 Martin Ritchie
 Emmanuel Bourg
 QPID-2531 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2531>
 Improve the qpid broker build system to automatically build OSGI modules on
broker-plugins directory
 Unassigned
 Sorin Suciu
 QPID-2530 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2530>
 Refactor the broker-plugins directory setup to allow adding new modules
 Unassigned
 Sorin Suciu
 QPID-2529 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2529>
 Update the Felix OSGI framework to a recent release
 Unassigned
 Sorin Suciu
 QPID-2528 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2528>
 qpid-config's add exchange option "--durable" doesn't work
 Unassigned
 Tim Powers
 QPID-1811 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1811>
 Unable to compile qpid on FreeBSD
 ? Andrew Stitcher
 Attila Nagy
 QPID-2526 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2526>
 Ant build fails if the path contains a space character
 Unassigned
 Emmanuel Bourg
 QPID-2513 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2513>
 Expose the ServerConfiguration as an OSGI service for use in plugins
 Unassigned
 Sorin Suciu
 QPID-2519 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2519>
 Allow Windows Broker to run as a Service
 Unassigned
 Kerry Bonin
 QPID-2520 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2520>
 Broken POM generation on Windows
 Unassigned
 Emmanuel Bourg
 QPID-2516 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2516>
 New sample to show how to specify WCF bindings in config files
 Unassigned
 Cliff Jansen
 QPID-2501 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2501>
 WCF Binding Configuration parameters
 Unassigned
 Cliff Jansen
 QPID-2500 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2500>
 Transport security for the WCF channel
 Unassigned
 Cliff Jansen
 QPID-2502 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2502>
 securityTracker open() call is made on exchangeTracker instance instead
 Unassigned
 Sorin Suciu
Regards,
Marnie