qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Messaging API Tutorial - early drafts in PDF and HTML
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:07:30 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

I had a read over the Java JMS section and think that it's useful and laid
out very nicely for the reader.

I think it possibly better labelled as 'for the C++ broker' since the bulk
of the setup details only apply to C++. I'd hope we'll get some time on the
Java broker side to contribute to the docs/examples shortly so we can flesh
out the same for the JB.

The code example is good and simple, comments would be even better.

Regards,
Marnie