qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r926829 - /qpid/trunk/qpid/java/systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/test/client/message/JMSDestinationTest.java
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 00:07:03 GMT
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> We could temporarily exclude until the issue is fixed.
> If you are going to check in a fix soon, I'd say don't bother.

I'm not entirely clear on what the issue with this is at this stage.
Is the problem that the java broker doesn't auto-declare exchanges on
first use? AFAICT ritchiem's commits in December should have resolved
the problem with the header itself.  In any case I think it'd be
clearer if the test did an explicit exchange declare.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org