qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Unresolved issues but marked 0.6
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:51:47 GMT
Hi Rajith,

Everything sitting at RtR for 0.6 on the Java side did make it into the
release.

Thing thats holding up the resolution is the outstanding reviews, which will
take longer than a moment - but should be done.

I'll try to get to them as soon as I can/close out anything not requiring
review.

As ever happy for others to contribute on the reviews too.

Marnie