qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Messaging API Tutorial - early drafts in PDF and HTML
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:39:44 GMT
Hi,

Is there a schedule/proposed timeline for the next release ? Are you
planning to wait until then to publish the docs ?

Be good discuss roadmap plans, since the work outstanding on the Java Broker
(management aside) to make 0-10 work is substantial and I think taking most
of the effort for the next while.

Marnie